A dedicated REVIBE Instructor to provide 1:1 instruction, to fit your Schedule, and your goals. LEVEL 1 is a (3) three-hour session designed to help build the foundational skills necessary to develop confidence in & underwater. Our program is focused in breath control and teaches basic freediving safety techniques aimed to increase comfort and confidence in the water. We cover skills that increase underwater efficiency, how to handle yourself underwater, how to maintain mental clarity under stress and intimidating situations. P
-Introduction to the Revibe Concept
-REVIBE Mission Statement, Values & Philosophy -Revibe Program Advisors & Back Up
-What is this training for and how to apply the tools.
PARTICIPANTS WILL LEARN:
- Foundations for performance breathing, methods and exercises.
- How breathing can enhance physical and mental health.
- Physiology of Breath.
- Assessment & BOLT Score.
- Controlled Diaphragm breathing.
- Breathing for performance theory.
- Breathing Positions.
- Apnea and its benefits.
- Guided exploration breathing.
- Hydrodynamics and dealing with gravity in the Ocean floor.
- Under water adaptation methods and practice (Equalization).
- Ocean Safety and performance guidelines for REVIBE sessions.
- Under water adaptation methods and practice. - Loaded and Unloaded Shallow water exercises. PARTICIPANTS WILL PRACTICE IN LAND - -Breathing exercises
-Breathing for Performance exercises -Introduction to movement and balance warmup
-Recovery breathing exercises IN THE WATER -Correct use of the equipment: masks, snorkel, kettlebells and lines
-Ocean Safety and performance exercises for REVIBE sessions
-Under water adaptation methods and practice
-Equalizing level 1
-Cardio in the Water
-How to work with gravity in the ocean floor
-Loaded and Unloaded shallow exercises IMPORTANT TO ATTEND YOU MUST:
- Be 18 years of age or older (16 years with parent or guardian consent);
- Be able to swim at least 100 meters non stop without fins, only with dive mask.
- Be able to tread water for 5 minutes.
- Free of SINUS congestion or cold related symptoms
- Have completed the REVIBE Waiver / Medical Form.